Random Birthday Generator
RANDOM BIRTHDAY GENERATOR : HOME GENERATOR SYSTEM.
Random Birthday Generator
- an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- A dynamo or similar machine for converting mechanical energy into electricity
- A thing that generates something, in particular
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; “he was the generator of several complaints”
- An apparatus for producing gas, steam, or another product
- The annual anniversary of the day on which a person was born, typically treated as an occasion for celebration and present-giving
- The day of one’s birth
- Birthday (Ad Günü) is a 1977 full-length Azerbaijani feature film. The film plot is based on Rustam Ibrahimbeyov’s short stories “Birthday” and “Business Trip”.
- “Birthday” is episode 11 of season 3 in the television show Angel. Written by Mere Smith and directed by Michael Grossman, it was originally broadcast on January 14, 2002 on the WB network. In “Birthday”, Cordelia has a precognitive vision so painful that she goes into a coma.
- The anniversary of something starting or being founded
- an anniversary of the day on which a person was born (or the celebration of it)
- Governed by or involving equal chances for each item
- Made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision
- Randomness has somewhat disparate meanings as used in several different fields. It also has common meanings which may have loose connections with some of those more definite meanings.
- (of masonry) With stones of irregular size and shape
- lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance; “a random choice”; “bombs fell at random”; “random movements”
- (randomly) in a random manner; “the houses were randomly scattered”; “bullets were fired into the crowd at random”
The width of each roll is about 1.5 cm. The set was described as purple, but the bottom two rolls are more of a maroon color. Super cute and sweet.
Just leave a comment on this picture to enter. I’ll pick a winner with a random number generator on Sunday, February 13th at about 2 PM PST. So comment before then!
I’ll post here who wins, and will Flickr mail the winner for her/his address.
Anyone with a (non-empty) Flickr account can enter–friends, family, even strangers🙂 Don’t be shy! (If you can’t think of anything to say, maybe tell me the last thing you’ve made or even your favorite color or favorite vacation spot…) International posting if needed, of course!
Grandma Fred says hi!